Thermal camera rentals are a great way to get stuff done. With a quality thermal camera such as the FLIR E40 or FLIR E60, you can:
- Check for moisture levels and leaks behind walls in your home
- Take care of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Detect heat or lack of heat in animals, locating nerve damage and taking care of other veterinary thermography tasks
- Run an energy audit in your home by determining where heat is escaping
- Detect energy waste, water leaks, and electrical problems in any building project
Why Thermal Camera Rentals?
When it comes to thermal cameras, you have lots of options. You can buy cameras, but renting from Night Vision Rentals makes sense for a few reasons:
- You get to try before you buy. If you want to buy a thermal camera, rentals make perfect sense because they let you try range of models and options. You can try different cameras you find one that’s right for you — all without having to invest thousands of dollars. Not sure whether the FLIR E40 or FLIR E60 is right for your application? With a rental, you can try first to make sure the investment is worth it for you.
- You get higher quality. Yes, you can walk into most home hardware stores and buy thermal vision technology which promises to let you detect leaks and electrical issues. These consumer-based products, however, do not generally have the quality you need. There’s no comparison between the inexpensive thermal camera you pick up in your hardware store (or online) and a genuine FLIR model used by law enforcement and top building inspectors. Yes, a low-grade camera may be less expensive, but the results may not be what you need. With thermal camera rentals, you get to rent the technology used by law enforcement, military personnel, and professionals. You get to experience the real deal.
- You get a hassle-free experience. No matter where you live, arranging a thermal camera rental is a hassle-free experience when you rent with Night Vision Rentals. You get to choose from the best technology, get it shipped to your home, and you get to experience your rental when you need it. Once you’re done, pop the camera back into the packaging and send it back. No matter where you live, you have access to the best quality and the most up-to-date technology possible. Even if you live in a small town where quality thermal cameras are hard to find through bricks-and-mortar stores, you can enjoy quality technology for your products because it’s shipped right to your door.
- You get to learn the technology. With a thermal camera rental, you have enough time to learn about the camera. You can try out all the features and can try the camera in different conditions. If you’re curious about thermal cameras but aren’t quite sure whether they’re a good fit, rentals makes perfect sense. On a budget, try out the technology to see whether it actually helps you on your latest project. Then, you can decide whether you want to rent again or even buy.
- You get to stay up to date. With thermal camera rentals, you always have the option of choosing the latest technology. When you purchase a thermal camera, you’re generally making a considerable investment if you’re buying a professional grade product. This means you’re probably going to hold onto the camera for quite some time. With rentals, however, you always have access to the latest technology because companies are always updating their inventory. You don’t have to invest as much and you get more frequent upgrades so you always have innovative technology in hand.
- You may only need a camera once. If you have a water leak and need to see how extensive it is or you want to run an energy audit on your home, you may not need a camera all the time. You may only use it once a year (or less). In these situations, rentals are far more budget-friendly than buying. If you’re only an occasional user of the technology, you get to save money and you avoid adding another gadget to your home or garage. Rentals don’t take up any space.
If you’re ready to try out professional-grade thermal technology today,browse the options at Night Vision Rentals today and book your thermal camera. Our great customer service, prompt rentals, and full support ensure your rental experience runs smoothly. Our goal is to help you make your project work.
Cool Applications for a Night Vision Camera Rental
Night vision camera rentals are a fun way to try cool new technology. What else allows you to have the same quality eyesight as nocturnal animals such as cats? Law enforcement and military personnel use night vision to execute missions and to get the job done. If you’re considering a night vision camera rental you have even more options for what you can do. If you like the idea of playing with some cool new toys but aren’t quite sure how to make the most of a night vision rental, consider some of these cool applications:
- Animal Observation. Pet shelters and vet clinics sometimes keep night vision cameras on to monitor shelter or kennel animals. If you have a pet and want to see what it does at night, or if you want to solve some issues surrounding obedience training, night vision cameras let you keep an eye out – even when you’re asleep. If you live in a more remote location, you might see animals near your property – but you can be sure the most exciting encounters happen after dark, when most species are most active. By renting a night vision camera and setting it up, you can see exactly what goes on around your home at night – whether it involves raccoons, coyotes, or other animals. Take videos to impress others or just enjoy seeing the world from a whole new way. Share cool videos on your social media or just get a peek into a world you may not have known existed.
- Surveillance. A night vision camera rental lets you keep your home safe by allowing you to monitor your property during the day and night. That time is the most popular time for break-ins, because thieves can use the cover of darkness to compromise security systems. Unfortunately, most security cameras don’t have great video quality at night, meaning you may end up with images you can’t use or images that don’t stand up in court.If you’re having a security issue and don’t want to invest in any surveillance camera with night vision for around the clock, a camera rental allows you to check out any potential problems and catch perpetrators in the act with crystal-clear quality. The quality of a true night vision camera allows you to take the evidence to police or your lawyer. Quality night vision cameras also don’t light up the way some security cameras can, so they can stay hidden and catch perpetrators in the act.
- Hunting. If you like hunting, a night vision camera rental takes your hunting to a whole new level. Many animals are most active at night, and being able to use night vision technology to track your prey after dark increases the likelihood of a successful shot. If you’ve always wanted to go on a camping trip that’s a little different, a night vision camera changes the perspective and gives you once-in-a-lifetime memories. If you’ve already been on lots of hunting trips, try night hunting for a new thrill.
- Missions and Recreation Love a good ghost story? Plenty of people set up night vision cameras in old, spooky buildings to see if they can capture an image of…something. A night vision camera rental is also great if you want to set up a once-in-a-lifetime bachelor party off the grid or if you want to just go exploring and take photos at night. Getting away from the city and away from ambient light to explore areas you’ve never gone is an amazing way to spend a great weekend.
- Off-roading. If you love camping or going off-grid, you’re probably going to find yourself far from city lights at some point. When that happens, night vision technology allows you to see where you’re going while a night vision camera allows you to see and capture what’s going on in front of you. It can be a safety feature, too. A night vision camera rental ensures you can see what’s in front of you, whether you’re ATVing or hiking at night, reducing your risk of crashing into something.
Ready to Try a Night Vision Camera Rental?
Try a night vision camera rental from Night Vision Rentals today. Our
night vision camera rental service is designed to get you into the field faster. We ship your high-quality camera right to your door and returning your rentals is as easy as popping the camera in packaging and mailing it back to us. No matter where you live, you can get the same quality night vision cameras that the pros use – at a fraction of the price of purchasing.